Friendster All Stars
please login or register here before looking around in the forum.

regard,
Ayen
Friendster All Stars
please login or register here before looking around in the forum.

regard,
Ayen
Friendster All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

END OF THE WORLD.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aingel
Aingel

Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2009-03-08

END OF THE WORLD. Empty
PostSubject: END OF THE WORLD.   END OF THE WORLD. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:09 pm

OPINION
nostradamus predict that in the year 2036 or 2032, population of the world will become much larger than how it is expected. And because of the said number of population, people will eat flesh from other people or the thing we call cannibalism. Do you believe??
FACT
we know that the sun is a small star (i knew this when i was in grade 5 haha) and stars do grow or expand. our planet is exposed to too much sunlight already because of the said hole located down at the antarctic ocean (???di ko sure if that's antarctic ocean haha) and resulting to melting of ice there. Scientists predict and knew that the earth will then be so near to the sun that no one on earth will live anymore.
SO scientists are trying to see a way for men to live at mars as soon as the sun comes to its medium size.
*what if we cant live at mars? though they found out already that there's a body of water over there. it's still not enough and they consider mars as the red planet.

check me if you think this is wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://aingelunlimited.co.cc

END OF THE WORLD.
Page 1 of 1