Friendster All Stars
please login or register here before looking around in the forum.

regard,
Ayen
Friendster All Stars
please login or register here before looking around in the forum.

regard,
Ayen
Friendster All Stars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

creative writing.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
joanaquintela
joanaquintela

Number of posts : 452
Registration date : 2009-03-13

creative writing. Empty
PostSubject: creative writing.   creative writing. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:35 am

share yer essays and short stories here. Smile

Last edited by joanaquintela on Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://wanamari.multiply.com/
Aingel
Aingel

Number of posts : 521
Registration date : 2009-03-08

creative writing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: creative writing.   creative writing. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:53 am

WHEN BOREDOM STRIKES

I’m sitting on this bench- an old bench actually that is living maybe more than a decade now but is standing steadfast still and so I am all alone here reminiscing the things or maybe even the people I “used” to have long, long ago- the people I loved . . . . and cared for . . . . . .and danced with . . .and laughed with . . . and cried with . . .and the rest? They are ALL history.

I was oh so new to this atmosphere. I turned out to be a silent-type-nerdy-like girl who wears thick eyeglasses, a white shirt inside an aged jacket, a pair of half pants and old-fashioned shoes. People around me then never dared to make friend with me or even had the nerve to talk to me. It turned out like I was a hermit. No. No. No. I never liked myself to be one or called even. I wanted to mingle with those jetsetters walking in the streets but I knew from the very beginning that I will never be like them- a sad fact but never will I be a socialite. I was then a mere student with a big dream- an unreachable dream and a total loner.

I lived waking up at six in the morning, going to school after, taking a little snack, going to the library, do some eating at lunch and runs home after. I never found a friend until a new girl student came to our campus. I was cloned,I guessed. She was really like me- an unfashionable teenager who enters bravely a world for hot trends. Days have gone and as how every story goes, we ate,reviewed, walked and shared stories together. We remained that way for straight two years.

One time, when the school had a program, these so called trendsetters talked to my friend. They asked her if she could join them in their group or something. I did not spill any word. My friend looked at me with a facial expression of“assurance”. A facial expression that told me, “I’ll just join them for a while
and I’ll be back here, hunn (that’s how we called each other).” I, then, smiled to her- a sign of trust then and there off they went. After a time of two hours, I made my way to the shed- where we usually waited for each other before we could go home. And there I waited for almost another two hours and I was half starving then, but never did a shadow of her appeared in front of me. I laid my back on one of the four posts, brought out my music player before my tummy could burst it all out and waited some more. The light turned dim orange already and yet I did not even have a glimpse of her. I decided to go home that
time that I thought maybe she had forgotten to come over.

Thefollowing day turned out to be a little worse than the day before. I could notfind her anywhere and so I thought again that maybe she was busy sinceprofessors handed us lots of projects during that season. The day ended sounwell because I had the feeling of how-does-it-feel-to-be-alone “feeling”similar to what I felt the first time I entered the school.

The next day, I viewed it to be like the days with my best friend during the last few days but still, I did not see her. Everything was not under control already and so I searched for her anywhere she could be until I came to past by the jetsetters’ place. I did not take a glance on their group but a giggling made me stop and look at them. I was totally much of a dumbfounded one when I saw her having much fun with her “friends” that she did not even notice me. Her new friends saw me and stared at me with an annoying look. One of them asked her,“It looks like you’ve got a dear friend in the house?” She started laughing that made me horrified and she said to him, “What’s up with you? A dear friend?You are nuts!” And then they killed their selves laughing and laughing and laughing. I could not bear another laugh anymore so I got myself out of the place and ran as fast as I could and went as far as I can reach. Home is way too far that I maybe spill those teas before I could reach there and so I stayed in an ignored park with few dating couples and jumping monkeys on their cages. People were not aware of my presence there specially that I am alone.

I cried in too much pain- my head on my arms crossed on top of my folded legs.The two years we shared to one another was then washed out all at once and not a small piece of happiness stayed for me. Those times when she shared to me something that goes between her and her crush, those seats with her at the park eating and laughing out loud and those endless walks in the highways singing songs were then ALL gone. They were all completely gone.

Hatred that time filled my heart. I cursed her and those people who mingled with her.I made a decision that sometime after years, I’ll face them. I will be a professional whom they will surely bow their heads down. A wise woman who does not turn to people like them- mean people, a woman who is rich, famous and everything and a woman whom everybody will surely envy.

That decision was made years ago. Those times have already ended and a new me is created. I am now a matured one facing much bigger problems. I now understand why I needed to face such things. Now I know that life does not always bet to you. Now I know that she’s not the one I need that I will meet much true friends. My eyes are now opened to things that are unseen before. Everything has been cleared for me- everything that has something to do with a man’s life.

I’m back here at this same bench- an old bench actually that is living maybe more than a decade now but is standing steadfast still and so I just ended myself from reminiscing past experiences. The day is almost done and I have lots of work more to do. Time really heals.

-a project Smile
Back to top Go down
http://aingelunlimited.co.cc
siXian
All Stars Enthusiast
siXian

Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2009-03-15

creative writing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: creative writing.   creative writing. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 10:07 pm

makapost nga d2. Very Happy

pero not now po.. hehe halungkatin ko pa sa columns ko. nung juniorhigh
Back to top Go down
Aingel
Aingel

creative writing. Empty
PostSubject: A LOVE STORY   creative writing. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 10:50 am

i did this months ago. i just wanna post it here. i posted this one to other forums already so uhhh, i wanna share it. have fun!
---
GIRL:
.i saw him.walkin through the corridor. i just stared at him . but too sad he cant even notice me.

BOY:
.again.the corridor. i saw her but i never dared to stare. im too scared.

---------

GIRL:
i saw him with someone just this time .yea Surprised why would i expect that a campus crush will someday love a school-centered girl?

BOY:
i was with my ex girlfriend awhile ago. i was not really going with her but she forced me.a nd then again .i saw her. talkin to someone. Smile anyways. why would a silent-pretty girl fall in love with someone like me? famous. i know she will never like that. . .

-----

GIRL:
i was going home. i was at the gate when i saw him (again and again). we were on an eye to eye contact err. he smiled. Very Happy Idea i hope he did not see me blushing.

BOY:
yea. i accidentally saw her at the end of my eyes. i dared look at her. i smiled nd she smiled back. how sweet are those smiles. i saw her blush and it made me fall in love with her more.

GIRL:
It’s past midnight. I can’t catch any sleep. I wander what he is doing this time. I knew now. He’s gotten me.

BOY:
How I wish she knew that she’s running on my head endlessly. Uggh.dammit.
when was exactly the last time i went like this over a girl?!

--------- (the following day)

GIRL:
Ow. Am i actually seeing what my eyes are eventually seeing this time? He’s. . . . . . . . . he’s. . . . . . .

Quote :

<tr></tr>

Boy:
hi! Uhh. We’re havin’ some party party this night. A
last-party-for-the-seniors thing. Y’know. Nd uhhh. You wanna be us
tonight?
Girl: Ahm.. . . . . . Uh ------- uh..
Boy: look. This is terrific. I mean.. . .
Girl: Y-yeah. O-ok. A- I’ll be there. (nabubulol?! HAHA )
BOY:
This feeling is sooooooooo indescribable. I never thought she would say yes! Yea. I have all the luck this time beybe.

------

GIRL:
WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!
I looked like a little kid awhile ago. I hope he never noticed it.
Ughhh. (breathes) no one really can resist this guy. I never imagined
myself going like this in my entire life.

BOY:
This needs to be it. More more more conversations then we’re there. Ahaha.
GIRL:
Uh-oh . no way. I’m going hysterical!

Quote :

<tr></tr>

Friend: Hey! What’s bothering you this time?
Girl: Nothing. Cmon. Help me. Do i look ok in this?
Friend: do you really need to ask me that, girl? Your damn sexy.!
Girl: is this good for tonight?
Friend: uh-oh. Do i smell something beefy, huh? You’re seeing someone tonight, lady?
Girl: Not exactly, dear. I’m going to a party. A seeeeeeeeeeniors party, ok?
Friend: If that’s so, i guess there’s someone in there *smiles
Girl: *blushes
BOY:
Time. Move quickly. I can’t wait boy.

.--------

Tic. .tac. .tic. .tac. .tic. tac. . *ting 7pm

BOY:
Where is she? I know she'll never back out. No no. That’s a big no no. Cmon door. Bring her in.

300. . . 299. . .298. . . 297. . . 98. . . 97. . . 96 . . . 23. . . .22. . .21. . . 9 . . 8. .
(door opened)

GIRL:
Sheeeeeez. Im late. *glances from corner to corner . I can’t see a shadow of him.

BOY:
Whooooow! SO glamorous. An every-boy-loves-when-the-glasses-are-off lady.
(a guy approached the girl)
Quote:

Guy1: hi there! What a transformation?!
Girl: Oh.yea.thanks. Ill take that as a compliment .
Guy1: care to dance?
Girl: ------(blank)
Boy: excuse me.....
Guy1: bro! uhhh yes?
Boy: she’s my date. You can dance with anyone else but not with her, my girl
Guy. Oh.! I apologize. I just thought she came here al lalone. So uhhh i got to go. Bye
Boy: yea.
Girl: *looks at him then smiles
Boy: *smiled back

(the crowd went into silence.everybody's lookin at the entrance)

Quote :

girl: what's in there?
boy: idunno.let's go nd see. (grabs hands)

BOY:
OH NO.this couldn't be.

GIRL:
kATRINA. yea. she's back.

-----------
rumors filled the hall nd KATRINA is the cetner of all of it.
-------------
KATRINA:
wooow.no changes. This is like the days before. everybody's envious. hahaha Wink

BOY:
darn.why now?!

GIRL:
(looks at the boy) why is there a worried-look in his face? hmmmm.

----------
KATRINA:
and yes.there he is. . . . and. . . .with that girl?!hawmayygadd. This could not be. (approaches boy and girl)

Quote :

<tr></tr>

KATRINNA: hey NAthan! nice to see you here nd uhhh (looks at the girl) mind to introduce YYYOOOOUUUURRR (emphasized) girl huh?
BOY: oh hi katrinna. uhh. she's Anica. you came back. so how is it?
KATRINNA: doin great but errrk, i guess ill be stayin here for the whole year.
BOy: woow. yea. i see. so uhh. mind leavin us for the moment? we're into business, y'know.
KATRINna:
ohh. aww-key. see you around ---- nd uhhh by the way, i want to have a
dinner with you sometime this week. ill wait for you huh? asians grill
graden .7 sharp. BYE *kissed the boy.
----------------------
POV
GIRL
uggh. so how's that?? for heaven's sake. kissing in front of me is so of a flirty act. sagging sheet. HELL you girl.
BOY
psh. what's up with katrinna. jesus christ. better leave now.
------------------
Quote :

boy: heyy.uhh. well. boredom is striking me. lemme show you outside when its night time. want it?
girl: ahuh. surre. i dont mind it anyway. *smiles
---------------
ANICA AND NATHAN went outside.
--------------
Quote :

ANICA: cool.
NATHAN: y'like it?
ANICA: yea. absolutely. Very Happy
NATHAN: ahuh. so what's the plan for college.
ANICA: nothing in particular. have to think of it. Very Happy
NATHAN: that's great. haha. me either
--------------
the night ended with them CHITCHATTING
--------------
the following day.
--------------
ANICA'S POV:
PSH. im gonna be late for school again. gotta run this one.

___
WOOW. practice?? ohhh---- yea. graduation is near anyway.

anica: good morning mrs. park.
mrs. park: oh anica. good morning dear. come-on. they're gone for a snack. join the pracitce later, ok?
anicaZ: yes mr. park. won't be late again. Very Happy
mrs. park: no problemo. *smiles

mrs. park. she never wanted to scold me. Very Happy
----------------
NATHAN'S POV:
woow. there's anica. late?? incredible. haha.
----------------
KATRINA'S POV:
dumbass girl. nathan's looking at that girl again. le'me show you some. :devil:

katrina: hey anica.
anica: o katrina . hi!
katrina: well, am gonna hit the bush right away. do you have something with nathan, MMMMYYYY boyfriend?
anica: oh nathan? nothing. he's a friend. why would you think it that way, anyway?
katrina: nothin' . wanna remind you. dont get yourself near him girl. you're out of his league. *evil laugh . bye!
anica: no problem with that you witch. *turns away

HAHAHA. a**hole anica. lil kiddo she is. no more anica. HES MINE now.
------------------
ANICA'S POV:
the nerve of that girl! how could she-------- uggh. and NATHAN- liar as ever. go to hell nathan.

mrs park: seniors, come on! stop jamming with the food now! we need to finish this pracrice.

mrs park is yelling again.
-----------------
NATHAN'S POV:
mrs. park. she's so funny. scolding the seniors over and over and over again.

nathan : hey anica. you're late awhile ago. how are you now?
anica: o-yea late. im doin good. i have to go. mrs park is yelling again. *walks
nathan: wait!
anica: *stops . yes?
nathan: nothing. just wanna ask you if uhhhh.. free this night?
anica: my sched is full packed .i dont think im comin'. *walks again

there is something wrong. this is not good.
--
TO BE CONTINUED
Back to top Go down
joanaquintela
joanaquintela

creative writing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: creative writing.   creative writing. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:28 am

^ampf. bitin. XD haha.
so ...
waaaaaaaa!
kakilig demn. XD
Back to top Go down
Aingel
Aingel

creative writing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: creative writing.   creative writing. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:30 am

YEYY. me nagcoment agad. LOL. me kasunod na yan pero d ko paipopost . HAHAHA creative writing. 8600839dc03e6275b53fd03a0eba09cf
Back to top Go down
joanaquintela
joanaquintela

creative writing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: creative writing.   creative writing. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:31 am

^i think we should move this to creative writing thread. Very Happy

@T: yer a good writer. post the kasunod! i'm so excited. XD
Back to top Go down
Aingel
Aingel

creative writing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: creative writing.   creative writing. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:37 am

^oh surre . lipat mo na lang. hehehe Smile)

@T bongga. salamt hahaha ayy wag muna. mayang hapon HAHHA
Back to top Go down
joanaquintela
joanaquintela

creative writing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: creative writing.   creative writing. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:38 am

^aw. nambibitin ka! XD
aw. di ko mamove. wag na nga lang. haha.

@T: post mo na yung kasunod. XD kinikilig na ko. XD
Back to top Go down
Aingel
Aingel

creative writing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: creative writing.   creative writing. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:43 am

*topic merged to creative writing Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

creative writing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: creative writing.   creative writing. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

creative writing.
Page 1 of 1